Danny Brown says Harsh Remarks on Mac Miller's Album

In an interview with RollingStone.com, Brown  replied to a question about Childish Gambino's album, as he will be touring with him in March.

"I listened to it. Hey, it’s better than Mac Miller’s," he said, bluntly. "That’s my response. It’s better than Mac Miller’s. He’s the worst guy around. Don’t get me started. His album cover is like, 'Ugh, what is this?' He’s trying to be artistic, huh?"

Danny Brown said, "If I see him, I’m just going to have to apologize to him, like, 'Man, I just want to apologize for hating you so much. Because I’m not going to stop. You’re probably a cool guy. I don’t feel violent in any way, but I really hate you. I hate your music, man.' It’s just bad."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts