Kendrick Lamar Teams Up With Just Blaze, Pete Rock On Next LP !!!!


XXL recently caught up with Kendrick Lamar following a performance at SOB's in New York. During the interview, the Compton upstart gave some details on his highly anticipated upcoming project, revealing that he's enlisted Just Blaze and Pete Rock for production. He even added that it was the Chocolate Boy Wonder who actually reached out to him, but that the two have yet to hit the studio together.

“Yeah, me and Just [Blaze] got some shit,” K. Dot explained. “We got some shit. It’s city-based for sure. It’s classic. It’s history-making shit. It’s Just Blaze, a nigga I been listening to since I was 13 when I started rhyming, listening to Jay[-Z] and all those Roc-A-Fella albums...I’m [also] looking forward to working with Pete Rock. He just reached out to me. That feels muthafuckin’ great. I got to get back to him, so we can make it work.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts