Weezy Snaps back to Hov's "baby money" diss on "H.A.M." !!!!!

Jay-Z made a mention of a  diss towards Baby on “H.A.M.,” saying, "you got baby money.” In a verse off his album Tha Carter IV, Lil Wayne fires back at Hov on “It’s Good” featuring Jadakiss and Drake, using the third verse on the track to respond.

On the cut, he raps, “Talkin’ ‘bout baby money, I gotcha baby money / Kidnap your bitch get that how much you love your lady money / I know you fake, nigga / Press your brakes, nigga / I’ll take you out, that’s a date, nigga / I’m a grown ass blood, stop playing with me / Play asshole, and get an ass whippin’ / I think you pussycat, hello kitty.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts