Chelsea Handler Reveals Past Relationship With 50 Cent During Howard Stern Interview !!!

Handler explained that her relationship with 50 Cent eventually came to an end when he revealed that R&B singer Ciara was still interested in him.

“You’re telling me this girl wants to get back with you but she’s upset that you’re dating me,” Handler questioned. “Is that what you’re saying…Whatever I called him was probably the worst thing you could say to a black person, short of calling him the N-word. Like I said…you’re a street person basically something along the lines of being a gangster. And it was really, really offensive and I hung up and I’ve never spoken to him again.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts