Common Says He Is Ready To Move On From Beef With Drake !!!

Common and Drake have exchanged disses over the past few months, most recently with a menacing  track aimed at Drizzy on a remix to Rick Ross’ “Stay Schemin.” But in an interview with RollingStone.com, Common  says that he actually enjoys the Young Money rapper’s music and refers to it as “clever.”

“I think he makes good music," he said. "He's definitely said some real clever things and made some cool songs. I like his music."

 Common also adds  he’s ready to move on from the beef. The Chicago, Illinois explains that he’s expressed everything he feels he needs to say in the situation.

"I feel like I said what I had to say, and I'm just going to let it be at that point," he said. "Now, if something else happens, then I'll just have to act accordingly. But right now, I feel like, man, I said what I needed to say about this situation on record."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts