Wiz Khalifa Discusses "O.N.I.F.C." Album !!!!!

<a href='http://www.bing.com/videos/browse?mkt=en-us&vid=11c83018-c8a8-41b8-a094-33e9211be981&from=sharepermalink-twitter&src=FLPl:embed::uuids' target='_new' title='Bing Bar at Sundance 2012: Ross Mathews and Wiz Khalifa' >Video: Bing Bar at Sundance 2012: Ross Mathews and Wiz Khalifa</a>

While at the Sundance Film Festival this week, Wiz Khalifa offered his thoughts to MSN about his upcoming album, O.N.I.F.C..

"I'm working on my second album," said Wiz, who said he was only in town for the festival.
“Me, I come from we made everything on our own. It’s a process of just recreating what we already know how to do and just taking it to the next level, and I’m having a great time,” he explained. “I’m getting great new fans and doing new things.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts