Eric Biddines presents "Railroads/Unfinished" New Vid!!!!



West Palm Beach emcee Eric Biddines release these stunning visuals to his track “Railroads Down/Unfinished” off his planetcoffeebean 2 album. Directed by Ryan Snyder!!! My man Erci is coming with some heavy content folks!!! Peep the story up top and here's a few words from Floridian spitter:

I present to you my new video for “Railroads Down/Unfinished” that I made with director Ryan Snyder here in South Florida. The narrative is told from the perspective of a slave trapped in a time where hope and freedom did not exist. This is the metaphor I use throughout the song and video to show the struggles of my time so far in the music business. I’m truly inspired by anyone with their back against the wall, anyone who has been in a situation where they had to accept the environment they were placed in and not be able to fight their way out. We are all trains with powerful engines on a Journey to our next destination. And it’s up to us to lay the railroads down in a way that would lead us to freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts