Conquest is currently working on a new album to release some time this year. Earlier he released his latest single “The Resolution (IDGAF “I Don’t Generate Attention for Foolishness”) and today I have visuals for the joint which was produced by GodzG!!!! I am not very familiar with this cat but he is putting it down on this one!!! Peep the story up top!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC
MIAMI, FL – Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper Apollo Lofton heard Drake w...
Popular Posts
-
MIAMI, FL – Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper Apollo Lofton heard Drake w...
-
NEW YORK, NY – As a native New Yorker, Nas deeply cares about his community and is proud of the city he comes from — he’s made it evident...
-
Nine billion streams into his decorated career, Hitmaka continues to level up. Formerly known as Yung Berg, Hitmaka will be tapping into h...
No comments:
Post a Comment