Jabee presents "Uncle Curtis" New Vid!!!




For the latest visual release from his Murs Label 3:16 debut Everything Was Beautiful And Nothing Hurt LP, Jabee goes with "Uncle Curtis." This dude is on the cutting edge and one of the best young talents in the game, with Jabee's thoughts written down below.
Before I started my album, my uncle Curtis had a stroke and was in the hospital. While I was in the waiting room with family I started to write this rap in my phone about what was going on. I just wrote and stopped. My uncle died the next day. When I started recording my album I came across the rap and decided to add it to my album the way It was and not add to it. That's why it's just one verse. My uncle passed and I felt like that's the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts