SpaceGhostPurrp Posts Photo Claiming To Be A$AP Rocky 'Rubbing Another Man's Ass'


SpaceGhostPurrp Posts Photo Claiming To Be A$AP Rocky 'Rubbing Another Man's Ass'

SpaceGhostPurrp has apparently decided to put A$AP Rocky on blast. On Thursday (March 26), Purrp hopped on Twitter and shared a photo of the A$AP Mob member in a hot tub that allegedly proves Rocky is a homosexual.
“I’m tired of holding my tongue,” he wrote. “Back in 2011 I was invited to dis party in new York by asap rocky I was pullin up wit my girl n shit and I was on da phone like yo bruh where u at I don’t see he was like ‘YO LOOK DOWN IM RIGHT HERE.’ Next thing u know he in da pool rubbin a mans ass.”
Purrp is adamant this is why he’s ostracized by the majority of his rap peers.
“SO IF U WANNA KNOW WHY ‘ASAP ROCKY AND ASAP and EVERY RAPPER’ HATE ME so much it’s because I stopped hangin wit him becuase he didnt tell me dat he was homosexual on da low,” he continued. “and I felt like he lied bout his life so n order for him 2 keep his secret. he got me black listed in music.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts