KING COMBS PAYS TRIBUTE TO HIS LATE MOTHER KIM PORTER IN 'LEGACY' VIDEO



“I lost my moms last year, took the biggest L/Know her spirit got me evolving, I could feel the help/Separating my path with a different trail, I prevail/Anything just to see my favorite lady/Built for anything yo, that’s how my pops raised me,” he raps on the track.

POP SMOKE’S KING COMBS & CALBOY-ASSISTED ‘DIANA’ VIDEO DROPS AS HIS ALBUM EYES BILLBOARD THRONE

In July, Diddy was missing his ex and mother of three of his three children and penned a tribute to her on Instagram.

“Cherish what you have,” he wrote with a photo kissing Porter back in the day. “Love on them. Kiss on them. Hug on them. Spoil them. Listen to them. Because tomorrow is not promised. A message from Love. Have a beautiful Sunday people.”

The pair dated on and off for 13 years and had three children, and Diddy also adopted Porter’s son Quincy from her previous relationship with Al. B Sure.

Watch the video for “Legacy” up top.






View this post on Instagram

Legacy out now!!! 🥇 #legacy #ForeverKP

A post shared by Christian Combs (@kingcombs) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC

MIAMI, FL –  Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper  Apollo Lofton  heard  Drake  w...

Popular Posts