In a recent interview with Shade45 Waka Flocka Flame downplays the Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Kalifa saying ...."They aint got no swag they hype their way to the top, I aint even really gonna lie I really been boo'ed alot I feel they dont respect nothin' like the real" he said adding "wizzy wizzy" as prepares his new 4th quater release "Triple F Life" (Friends, Fans, and Family)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DRAKE SEALS FATE OF MIAMI RAPPER APOLLO LOFTON WHO WAITED 2 HOURS TO PLAY HIS MUSIC
MIAMI, FL – Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper Apollo Lofton heard Drake w...
Popular Posts
-
MIAMI, FL – Every aspiring rapper is waiting on their big break no matter how that might come. Miami rapper Apollo Lofton heard Drake w...
-
NEW YORK, NY – As a native New Yorker, Nas deeply cares about his community and is proud of the city he comes from — he’s made it evident...
-
Nine billion streams into his decorated career, Hitmaka continues to level up. Formerly known as Yung Berg, Hitmaka will be tapping into h...

No comments:
Post a Comment